The #1 bestselling annual guide to internal medicine—now completely updated!
Learn from the experts – and accelerate your clinical decision making
Internationally acclaimed for its scholarship, conciseness, full-color presentation, and encyclopedic scope, CMDTputs the latest research where it belongs . . . into your practice. The new edition of this streamlined clinical companion delivers at-a-glance summaries of the signs, symptoms, epidemiology, etiology, and treatment options for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. Practitioners in both the hospital and ambulatory settings rely on CMDT to keep up with new medical advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective therapies.
Here’s why CMDT is essential to clinical practice:
- Covers the fundamentals of clinical diagnosis and patient management in all fields of internal medicine
- A-to-Z survey of all primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, urology, geriatrics, orthopedics, and palliative care
- The only text with an annual update on the treatment of HIV infection and AIDS
- Easy-to-navigate design with numerous figures and tables
- Drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated costs in each section
- Current references—with PubMed and PMID numbers
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” callouts for most diseases/disorders
- ICD-9 codes listed on inside covers
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE