This unique and comprehensive atlas by an expert practioner provides an innovative pictorial guide to flexible bronchoscopy, one of the most exciting and challenging procedures in respiratory medicine today.
- Includes the very latest procedures and techniques
- Comprehensive coverage, guides you through the range of anatomical and pathological possibilities
- A step-by-step guide to the use of bronchoscopic techniques, interpretation of images and differential diagnoses
- Integrates naked eye, bronchoscopic and radiological anatomy to give you a thorough understanding of the procedure
- Numerous full colour illustrations and sound practical advice make this a key text for learning and refining your technique
The book will be invaluable to those training in respiratory medicine, plus also specialist respiratory nurses and practising pulmonologists who wish to expand their practice and knowledge of the technique.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE